For over three decades, Attorney Evan Nappen has seen what rotten laws do to good people. That’s why he’s dedicated his life to fighting for the rights of America’s knife and gun owners.
- A fearsome courtroom litigator.
- One of the first lawyers to ever get a federal injunction against a state gun law.
- An unrelenting gun and knife rights spokesman tearing away at the antigun propaganda to expose the truth.
- Host of the praised “Gun Lawyer” Podcast,
- Author of eight bestselling books and countless articles on firearms, knives, and weapons history and the law, including Nappen on New Jersey Gun Law and Nappen on New Hampshire Gun Law, the bright orange gun law bible that sits atop the desk of virtually every Lawyer, Police Chief, Firearms Dealer, Prosecutor and Savvy Gun Owner in New Jersey and New Hampshire.
- A certified Firearms Instructor,
- Avid weapons collector and historian with a vast collection that spans almost five decades,
- Counsel to KnifeRights.org., and
- Law Shield Independent Program Attorney for the states of New Jersey and New Hampshire.
Gun laws are designed to make you a criminal. Don’t become the innocent victim of a vicious anti-gun legal system. This is the guy you want on your side. Don’t speak to the police without him. Keep his number on speed dial and carry it with you always.
Evan is available 24-hours a day to members of US Law Shield and provides an initial consultation for FREE.
As a creative arts consultant, he also lends his weapons law and historical expertise to an elite, discerning cadre of movie and television producers and directors, and novelists.
Evan also provides expert testimony and consultations for defense attorneys across America.